Hey guys, today I have an awesome product for you. It’s only $5, has 10 shades and super easy to find. I’m talking about the WetnWild Color Icon Eyeshadow 10 Pan Palette in Comfort Zone. This eye shadow palette has been a cult favorite for me since 2009 but recently the product received an upgrade. They changed the formula and added two matte transition shades so you can create multiple looks with just this palette alone. Step by step tutorial down below. Here is the breakdown of the palette: Pigmentation: 🔥🔥🔥🔥 ( creamy, good color pay off, doesn’t get muddy and easy to use)
Price: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 (It’s only $5 for 10 shades, can’t beat that)
Fall Out: 🔥🔥 (There is light fall out but most good quality shadows have some fall out)
Versatility: 🔥🔥🔥 (The palette has both light and dark shades so you can create both day and night time looks)
In 3 words: Must buy now!
This palette brings back so many memories of embarrassing makeup looks but I’m so glad it’s still around. This look is pretty easy and can be recreated with just this palette alone. I did add two colourpop shadows to make it dark green but you can just use the light green shadow in the palette and get a similar look.
- Start by applying shade 1 all over the lid as a base.
- Add shade 2 all over the lid and blend it into shade 1. Make sure that there aren’t any harsh lines.
- Add shade 3 to the center of the lid and blend it outwards to create soft edges.
- Pack on shade 4 and 5 on top of shade 3 to add a metallic finish. ( You can use the light green shade in the palette to get a similar effect.)
- Blend shade 6 on the outer corner of the lid to give it smoky effect.
- Add a light touch of shade 7 to your brow bone as a highlight. (You can also use the champagne shade.)
- For lower lid use shade 1 and the add shade 2 with a smaller eye shadow brush to create an ombré look.
- Add mascara and the look should be complete.
I hope this helps, if you have any questions comment down below!